Museum Pass – visit 4 Horsens museums in 7 days
Experience 4 museums in Horsens with just one ticket: The Museum Pass gives you 7 days access to FÆNGSLET, Denmark’s Industrial Museum, Horsens Art Museum and Horsens Museum.
You can look forward to lots of exciting experiences and stories. With the museum pass, you save money on the entrance fee and also get two cups of coffee or tea.
• At FÆNGSLET, Europe’s largest prison museum, you can go behind bars to an otherwise closed world. See the original cells and hear stories of one of Denmark’s most famous prison break kings.
• At Horsens Art Museum you can experience art in a class of its own, with works from several of Denmark’s greatest artists, such as Michael Kvium, Christian Lemmerz and Bjørn Nørgaard.
• At Denmark’s Industrial Museum you can take the wildest nostalgia trip and hear the amazing tale of the development of the industrial and welfare society.
• At Horsens Museum you can get close to the famous Danish explorer, Vitus Bering, and his exciting travels.
In addition to entrance to the abovementioned museums, the Museum Pass also gets you a cup of coffee or tea in Café Gaslight at Denmark’s Industrial Museum and Café Lorentzen at FÆNGSLET.
Remember to check opening hours on the individual museum’s website before your visit, as some of the museums are closed on Mondays outside the high season.
- 1 entry ticket to FÆNGSLET – the prison museum
- 1 coffee/tea at Café Lorentzen at FÆNGSLET
- 1 entry ticket to Horsens Art Museum
- 1 entry ticket to Denmark’s Industrial Museum
- 1 coffee/tea in Café Gaslight at Denmark’s Industrial Museum
- 1 entry ticket to Horsens Museum (no entrance fee)
Price only 200 DKK
Standard price 315 DKK
Buy your Museum Pass
You can buy the Museum Pass at the entrance to one of the four museums or you can book your Museum Pass online here >
If you book online, choose the date you want to start using the pass. Remember to print your ticket before going to the museums.
PriserAdults pris fra: 200
Children (0-17 years of age) pris fra: